Thursday, March 17, 2011

I Don't Know.

I don't know anymore, how to deal with people in my life.

There are people who I'd like to think were my closest friends, but they've proved me wrong.

There are people who I'd like to think will be there for me even when circumstances have changed, but they've proved me wrong also.

So how do you cling unto the shreds of what used to be friendship when it's all spiraling away? How do you salvage the ashes of a friendship bond when the other parties aren't even interested anymore?

I don't know.

Some people will say 'let it be', alright then, I shall let it be.

I shall let all those happy times, happy conversations, happy everything be. Just because you've changed, I've changed and we've changed, I'm only sorry our friendship couldn't stand the test of the ever changing world, and I'm sorry that I am not significant in your life enough for you to care.

10 more days to go, goodbye petty problems. I fudge you, just like how I fudge trials.

College is the worst time of my life.

The day's just moving too fast for me.


1 comment:

  1. Things always change,
    get used to it =]

    >< MY 'sis' change her status to in a relationship with sb (and i know who this guy is,brother of my friend....) gosh, shocked...

    so a few depress but truly let it be,
    try to learn how to 举得起放得下
    the happy memories .....
    very excited when got her sms reply..
    all gone......
    life is that cruel sometime
    XD

    focus on how to study well girl~~~ gambateh =D

    ReplyDelete