Friday, January 29, 2010

Emo-ing

sigh..there was supposed to be another blog post before this..but since the pics take FOREVER to upload..I've decided to go on and post this emo thingy before I am not emo anymore..

Wee~ been adding up all my classmates from Taylor's into my FB account..and everytime I view their pictures..I get slightly depressed..They all had this wonderful graduation and prom thingy(even though they say it's lame..still...)they all have this like dear friends please keep in touch photos and stuff...and I just get depressed seeing it..

I mean I am like taking the road not taken or something..leaving school without graduation..and boy oh boy..here are some things that I will definitely miss: not having my photos taken for yearbook..and what makes it worse is that people ask me for suggestions on what to write in the yearbook...missing out on all the S3 events..missing out on classroom daily activities..teasing teachers...bossing students...lording over all the kiddies and newbies...hanging out in school...taking part in badminton comp/bb comp/watever comp the school has organised generally and most of all...my GANG! POSSE or whatever you name it...sigh..I feel like I am in this whole different plane when talking to them..thr's no longer the 默契that existed between us anymore...in wise words of Ting...bluetooth sudah rusty.......(however,one thing i won't miss...UEC =D)

Sometimes I rue the day that I listened to that speaker frm Sunway college...He was that weirdo who keep prattling on about the reasons as to why we should stay in the chinese independent schools..while the reasons he cited were pretty mediocre..I can't help but really going through everything he said..lolz..(look at the 2nd para for more info)..if he didn't plant these ideas in my head..I wouldn't be so emo about it..

Oh well..stop looking at people's FB pics then...since it makes me so...erm...emo..haha (count how many times this word showed up)

After all, what's the use of making a decision only to regret it later?

FOCUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment