Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Beginings

Of course I didn't wear this for the orientation

Today was the orientation day at Taylor's...
At first the night before I was uber nervous!! I couldn't help thinking what if people don't like me at all? 
What if I committed a faux pas...and erm..unknowingly ostracize myself???
Well...today I got my answer..I think overall I did ok...
My class is PM1 which means pre medical class number 1 and boy was the class quiet...I hope in time that it would liven up..
Anyway...today's orientation was really tiring..but thankfully I didn't make a fool out of myself..and I did managed to get some textbooks..so yay me

Just a short post anyway..
2mrw's the 1st day of classes...so I am all geared up..and fighting fit!!!

Welcome 2010

6 comments:

  1. Tak jumpa kau punya? I was having breaktime and saw lots of people in the main campus so I went there to sampat abit. =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many people weh..how to see me..
    anyway..Mr.Lore..
    when are you free to yumcha..lolz

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's actually quite easy to find someone familiar among a bunch of unfamiliar people ler... lol. I dunno, I have 3 and a half hours of breaktime on Friday but got janji temu with people already =( lolol. BTW I played with the student portal abit, and then... found out that Elson and Calvin (Should be the one we know) in the user database lol. Perhaps taking the same course as yours? One heck of a reunion =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think today Calvin did tap me to say hi..
    but since I was yakking away on the phone asking the guy where to meet him to buy books..terlepas pulang to ask him..wat course he take..swt
    anywayz..i don't have your contact how to call you up to ask if you free boh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. He recognized you ah? WOW. If it's me I will "examine" you quite abit so that I will not mistaken a stranger as you lol. BTW dunno what course he's taking la.

    Let's gather Calvin and Elson if got opportunity la. See got some other gals from ex6J or not first hehehh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha..people met me before in Pyramid mar..so hard to NOT recognise me..anyway..I didn't change much..so that's like good haha~
    Hmm..you see if you can find out wat course they take lar..then it's easy to get them to hang out

    ReplyDelete