Saturday, January 30, 2010

Weekend Project~

Since it was the weekends..and I kinda have nth to do except study so I decided to change myself

haha~

I did this thing once..before my Bday Bash (the post hasn't made it's way here yet..lolz) and I kept it to the bare minimum since I don't want to look weird for pictures during my big day..

BUT~

now I've really vamped up the volume..went crazy..unleashed the inner me..and voila~ here's what I am talking about

I am now the proud* owner of a new hair colour..ok partly new..but mostly..since I've dyed it in streaks...At 1st I only did one side..now both sides are with colour..and oh yeah~ I took this in me bro's bathroom since there was more 'natural light' flooding his bathroom then ANYWHERE else in the house..plus natural light makes the colour stand out~ =D


*well..not really too sure bout it yet..cause I've never had my hair in such a light colour before...*


Toodles~


3 comments:

  1. did u dye ur hair? nice hair color u have ! x)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMin Lee: thx thx..yeah i did dye it
    Kin Gwn: Hello that joke really cold leh...

    ReplyDelete