Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Random Thoughts

It dawned on me suddenly when I was ripping open my packet of Munchy's Oat Krunch that....there should be this..OOO munchy's chomp chomp chomp!

I swear this Oat Krunch crackers are seriously driving me crackers (pun intended). Have you ever put one of these yummy biscuits in your mouth? I swear it makes me want to clone myself into 3 so all 3 hybrids can simultaneously eat this Oat Krunch and then I should join myself back into one body so I can experience 3 TIMES the yummy taste of this biscuit.  *pleased smile*.

First , you rip open the oh so easy to tear white packet with the cute cookie in front drawn skipping, then you're greeted with 3 perfectly round crackers sitting inside oh so snugly (here you can here angels chorusing in perfect harmony). Then, you bite into the crunchy tasty chocolaty biscuit and you swear you won't brush your teeth ever again which you conveniently ignore the moment you step into your bathroom. While you're chewing, burst of chocolate chip explode in your mouth along with the oat infused within the baked dough and...

Anyway, trust me, IT'S YAMMEH!!!!! Go GO GOOOO! Get a packet now!!! 

So anyway, there should be this day where it's devoted to cotton candy, and we can call it Cotton Candy Day. (and I've just googled it, it's on Dec 7, thank god someone had sense to have such a wonderful national holiday) 

Sugar the whole day...yummy.

I'd better stop eating those cookies.

Love,
Neaj.

It's called Mutualism with a twist, cause you seem to be getting all the benefits you ruddy plant. 


No comments:

Post a Comment