Saturday, April 2, 2011

Bows and Puppies.


BOWS are in fashion! This hot pink hairband came from DIVA (Sunway Pyramid), looks simple yet cute cause it's in hot pink =]. Nice way to brighten up your outfit as it is eye catching. Bows and Ribbons! The best combination for a girl.

Was at Bukit Rimau's Carrefour where I saw cute puppies! I feel like getting a puppy now, maybe I will when I'm an old old woman. I asked the shop assistants whether I could take a picture, surprisingly they said ok so I quickly took one, more like I posed and my sister took it for me, the dog's heart was beating so fast I guessed it was quite stressed. *guilty*.
However, the shop assistants seem to handle the puppies roughly, I feel kinda bad for these Shih Tzu puppies.

Short update, couldn't resist such CUTE PUPPIES! *mad dance*

Love,
Jean.

Bonfires of trust, flash floods of pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment