Sunday, April 10, 2011

A Full Day Out.

Had a really busy day yesterday.

Went to Grand Seasons Hotel for an event, which is the introductory event of Dutch Lady's new improved milk formula, with 5 TIMES MORE DHA. This phrase has been drummed into my mind for the whole 4 hours I was there.

DHA is classified as an omega 3 fatty acid due to the fact that the first double bond is located at the the 3rd carbon, and it helps stimulate cognitive growth in a child, (it starts to get hazy at this point), it has something to do with increasing the myelin sheaths around the axon of the neuron forcing the impulses to travel in saltatory conduction or so I think, because I wasn't really paying attention.

Most of the time was spent in ways such as these.

Super huge chair

Vertigo.

Ok I lied, this was taken outside the conference room, here is REALLY what we did when the talk was going on.

Being hypnotised by the pen.

See the 5X DHA

They had this huge hands for photography purposes. So sis and I took them for our own photography purposes


Then we just gave up and did really random stuff.

High 5!

Attempt at being artistic pic No 1

Attempt at being artistic pic No 2

By 'we' in the above text I do mean my partner in crime in white here

Then we went off to explore Tropicana City Mall. It must be quite new because a lot of shops weren't open yet when we were there, and this is a Saturday afternoon we're talking about. Though they do have quite a lot of shops selling Korean fashions. Definitely worth another trip back.

And while I was there, the staff at Hang Ten actually brought his pet to work, which is his Sugar Glider.

How can anyone resist, so I took a picture with it, but the poor thing was trembling I can't tell if it's due to the presence of a stranger's hand or his heart which according to sis beats extraordinarily fast. Now that I think about it, it's probably stress.


That was what I did the whole day, came home and unfortunately ran a fever, Mom was totally unsympathetic saying I brought in all on myself for sleeping so late all the time. So I crawled into bed feeling superbly sorry for myself. Sniff.

Thankfully I'm alright today. TeeHee, without the help of paracetamol. HA! TAKE THAT PANADOL!

Nooooo!! JOHN~

Random moments in my life.

Love,

Jean.

He's always laughing in the midst of power.
















1 comment: