Friday, April 8, 2011

"De-Stressing"

"Thank god!" I whispered fervently when I flipped open the Physics 52 question booklet ( a practical that isn't really a 'practical' in the sense that it's a written one, think PEKA) on the last day of trials to reveal the dreaded design question (where one has to IMAGINE an experiment being conducted with the limited physics knowledge they have) was actually a question I did before in the past year paper compilation I've spent over RM 20 to get. A GOOD AND SOUND INVESTMENT. Feverishly I picked up my pen and began filling up the lines with my sprawling handwriting.

Halfway through, I realised one very very crucial thing about my stationery.

I mean, here I am chilling cause I know I've got this design thingy covered, I should be cruising along highway awesome, but there's a little roadblock, namely

WHERE THE HECK IS MY ERASER????

I walked into a Physics paper without bringing an eraser, and I had to draw diagrams and graphs, and do countless calculations. I hope my lecturer doesn't mind the occasional black smudge cause I had to resort to using the liddle dinky eraser at the ends of mechanical pencils.

Anyhoo, exams were officially over one hour and fifteen minutes after 8.30. So with my jubilant ecstatic joyous *insert couple more adjectives synonym with 'happy'* I hightailed over to Sunway Pyramid with a couple of my classmates. We were there very very early, and the whole mall was nearly empty, so it was fun. Very fun.

Initial plan was to just ice skate but we fitted a karaoke session in too, it was intensely satisfying to release all the pent up tension by screaming into the mic. However, I sat next to my friend who could harmonise instantly after hearing the melody of any song, I was insanely jealous! I have to be spoon-fed my notes, and here he was nonchantaly harmonizing. Unfair.

During the ice skate session, well it was pretty eventful, I have not been skating for awhile now, it took me some time to actually get the hang of it, so most of the time you could find me sprawled on the ice, soaking up the icy water, pretty amusing. I felt like a penguin amidst all the graceful ice skaters, did I say penguin? I meant panda on roller skates.

Above picture should adequately sum up everything that happened on the ice. (and also bruises on my knees, blisters, numerous aches. )I only pity my friend who has to stop and constantly help his klutz of a friend up. I make ice skating sound like some extreme sport. Anyway, it was a great way to de-stress, now I feel like I can tackle the back log of questions!! BRING IT ON YOU MTFK A 2!!!

Ok, some narcissistic time.

I couldn't resist this shot as I was getting ready, I swear my hand just reached out for my phone and KACHIK, photo taken.

Ice skating *hearts*

Gliding on ice with two blades, P=F/A=0.5mv^2

Yeah.

'Nooo Jean' ' Put the phone down' 'we are not taking pictures'

He still relented anyway.

Thanks for helping me up so many times. HAHA

Thus ends a wonderful day spent with wonderful people. Till next time, I can assure you we will go wild after A 2.

AND BOOM RANDOM PICTURE FLY OUT AT YOU TO END MY BLOG POST!

Oh yeah!! NINJA PICTURE.

Love,

Jean

You stole my heart and that's what really hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment