Sunday, July 31, 2011

Icy Treats.



Recently we went back to the 100 Yen in KK for the snow ice desserts and lo and behold they had 2 new flavours which are banana and honeydew. Being adventurous I decided to try honeydew, it was not bad, and they had mango toppings on it.

This is the 'almost candid but definitely posed for' shot.

This is the 'oh shit goddamnit dropped some ice on myself' shot.

Milk flavour, seriously??

Suddenly a wild Starbucks cup appears.

Had coupons for a buy one free one Frappucino, so of course we had to treat ourselves! Since I had Caramel Frap not too long ago, I tried the Green Tea Frap, as Nigahiga would have said 'green diarrhea in a cup, but that being said this is the BEST green diarrhea in a cup ever'. This is what cultivated my liking for Green Tea. Matcha anyone?

The only person I knows that walks into Starbucks saying, 'what is NOT coffee here?'

Today is a bad day for camwhoring, the only decent pic so far. #capital D semicolon

My brother despairs on having a sister that takes excessive pictures like I do.

THE PHIL T-SHIRT! and Starbucks.


TREAT YOURSELVES PEOPLE! REVEL IN THE FACT THAT WE CAN EAT ICY TREATS ALL YEAR ROUND! (tropical country mah)

Love,

Jean.

Oh, I beg you, can I follow?

No comments:

Post a Comment