Friday, July 29, 2011

When You Buy a New Accessory Suddenly Every Picture is a Good Picture.

I have committed one of the most ginormous (no it's not a real word) fashion faux pas in history of Jean's fashion faux pas.

(whispers) I bought fake glasses.

(in a tiny voice) The kind with plastic lenses.

(in a voice so small it's meant for ants) I wear it without the lenses.

OH FORGIVE ME! I couldn't resist, I took it up on impulse and tried it on, then before I knew what was happening the cashier asked me if I wanted a plastic bag for it. How could I resist when it looked so GOOD on me!!

Ahh screw it, I bought fake glasses, if your personal moral yardstick ranges all the way from 'world domination while heedlessly killing the innocent' and 'telling white lies to parents', (gotta love this quote) it's pretty easy to forgive yourself. So I forgive myself for giving in to impulse. Jean, you're forgiven, CAUSE YOU FREAKING ROCK THOSE GLASSES.

Erhem.

See for yourself.

Black and yellow.

*YEAH AH AH YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS, BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW*

Messing about in Empire's with mom drinking our Starbucks Frappucinos!

Caramel Frap with extra coffee. My absolute favourite!

Absolute act cute pose : taking hair as moustache, as you can see here it's ruined by my super obvious look-like-tiny-sausages-eyebags.

My mom thinks I'm weird cause I have actual glasses but don't wear them but I insist on wearing this fake glasses everywhere I go.

On another subject, have I ever told you all that I love pretzels? No? Ok well then, I LOVE PRETZELS!

LOOK AT THEM IN ALL THEIR SALTY CRUNCHY GOODNESS!

I know they are mostly cracked, I ate nearly all the perfect ones before the thought of a picture flittered across my mind.

If you're wondering about the wires behind the bowl, I'm actually eating in front of the computer because I have absolute freedom at home right now. *evil laugh*

Crunch crunch crunch!

I see London I see France.

Pretzels are love!

Move over potato chips and french fries, pretzels are the ultimate comfort food now!!!

Signing off to enjoy her pretzels,

Jean. (and her new glasses)

She got the power in her hand to shock you like you won't believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment