Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Perfect Tea.

Just had the MOST FANTASTIC (no exaggeration) blueberry cheese tart ever.
The cream cheese filling was light and fluffy and not overly sickening, some blueberry cheese tart have such dense filling that when you finish it, it sits like a lead weight in your stomach, but this was so light so wonderful that I could just gorge myself to death on it, the pastry was crumbly and just...PERFECT.



THE PERFECT BLUEBERRY CHEESE TART!


JUST LOOK AT THE FLUFFY FILLINGGGG!!!


Top this off with a cup of steaming hot coffee..ahhh blisss....

Surprisingly it's from UniFrozen. Go go get this perfect tea time snack! Meanwhile I shall continue to gorge on them.

Love,
Jean.

My heart could take a chance, but my two feet can’t find a way.

1 comment:

  1. It looks delicious!!

    ><honestly I can't eat this stuff XD

    ReplyDelete