Monday, August 23, 2010

Everything Changes, In a Second.

It has been over a week since I've last blogged, terribly terribly busy lately.

Trials have started in college, so it means endless nights of studying, endless stress and of course the copious amounts of caffeine ingested. All for the sake of a piece of paper, and the worst part is? No matter how crappy you may think life as a student is, it's a thousand times worse when you're working, that's the sad fact of life. Anyway, just going to slog away and hopefully scrape through with something good enough to apply for _________. (Please fill in the blank for me.)

Which brings me to another story. What. Am. I. Going. To. Study?

So here I am standing in front of crossroads and I'm thinking "hmmmmm...which way should I go?" So I blindly extend my hand in front of me only to realise, there's nobody to guide me, nobody to make my choices, it all boils down to me, myself and I.

I thought I can forever use the excuse 'study 1st think later', but now there's countless of aspects that I have to consider, if I am going to switch courses, for example, the job prospects back home. So, now the real question is, to switch or not to switch? 

"Where do I want to go?"

Anyway, at least my parents are not really piling the pressure on me (yet), they just want me to finish the trials before going into heavy discussion with me. At least, they are supportive and do constantly dig up information for me. Blessed.

So, anyway, many things happened over the course of one week. Been on so many emotional roller coasters that I've kinda lost track, of course with everything that has happened there's always lessons that I've learnt. Which brings on Life Lesson # 934  If it's too good to be true, it usually is.

Dear all, never believe in things that are too good to be true, you'll find out in the end that it was never as it seemed and trust me you'll feel like SHIT when things finally blow up in your face, as if shit blowing up in your face wasn't bad enough, you'll now have to deal with shit feelings AND shit in you face. Double whammy anyone? I can practically see the eyeballs rolling in the sockets of many of my friends reading this, but I'd have to say, yes I was stupid, yes I should have listen and yes you were right, ALL of you were right.

So with great finality I would like to say this is really the last of my illusions, I'm finally having a clear head and I'm going to do something which has been sorely overdue. So wish me luck everyone. Finally, I can see the end.

Remember when I said I was putting a full stop at the end of a particularly long chapter in my life? Think of this as foot notes now. X)

With this, I end my long and boring and slightly emofied post and I'm going to kill my brain cells with the wonderful-ness of double bonds in chemistry.

Once again, Hugs and Kisses everyone,

Lurve,

[Jean]

No comments:

Post a Comment