Saturday, August 14, 2010

Happy Times

So it's a new day today! I had a 'girls' outing with my mom and sis, all that estrogen rush really boosted my spirits and of course made my day.  Thank goodness my mom suggested that I should follow her to fetch sis today! X)

Moms always know best.

and daughters always receive the best pampering..haha!!

She took me around and we did some shopping, it was really the highlight of the week. So since I was so hyper there was an influx of pictures , which of course I will post here so I can suck the bandwidth up. *evil laugh*

Me and my sister just randoming around.

She's just so damn cute!

I know this is the stupidest way to take a picture, but how else can I show full body pics?

Animal prints are in this year!

RAWR! Jean-zilla is coming!!

And yes that's a huge Jack Skellington lying there.

I Heart Jack Skellington!!

This is one article of clothing that is mind boggling, I am still experimenting with it.

Here it is as a kerchief.

As a villain's disguise.

As a Balaclava.

Or some inferior imitation of a balaclava.

Yes that's a NBC bolster.

Ohkay I admit it..I am a huuuge fan of NBC by Tim Burton.

>< 

As an Alice band. Alice bands are wonderful!!!

As a wrist band.

Isn't it wonderful??

But oh so mind boggling. X)

Just wanted to share this with you guys. Short post short update.

Love, and hugs and kisses and joy to the world.

[Jean]

No comments:

Post a Comment