Saturday, August 14, 2010

It All Boils Down to This.

There are a few dates I will remember forever. Particularly the 11th of August 2010. This is the one day that I will probably have ingrained in my memory, every little detail , every conversation. The only way to roughly sum up everything that happened that day would be through this :

1) Fall Out Boy - I've Got All This Ringing In My Ears and None On My Fingers

2) Orson- Already Over

3) 李忠盛- 走吧

4) Sondre Lerche - Maybe You're Gone

Yes, through songs and their superior lyrics.

I guess I've learnt a lot after all that happened during those few days, weeks, months even and I guess whatever doesn't kill me will only make me stronger, thank you Kanye and Friedrich Nietzsche for that quote. I guess sometimes when you are thrown in a shitload of crap you somehow learn to pick yourself off the ground to stand up again and go on with life. That's what living is all about, the ability to face shit and still survive.

There were many things that I am genuinely sorry about, and there were many things that I did that I am not proud of, and there were of course many happy memories that if I wouldn't give up for anything. A couple of us were reminiscing why our lives turned out this way, and one particular person said that if given a chance he would not have chosen the path he's treading now, but to me, if I were given a chance to relive these few months, I'll repeat everything again, just so I can still keep those happy memories, just so I can meet those special friends and just so I can have the things I hold dear to my heart, and these alone are WORTH going through all that crap again for. 

And so, it's another end to a particularly long chapter in my life, but as I put the last full stop unto the imaginary sentence of my imagined biography, I don't view it as an ending, but rather as a chance for a new beginning, so bring on the other chapters in life, and this time I hope that it will be filled with much more happy memories, and less heartache. 

To you : I'm sorry and I hope things will work out for you. Thank you for always being there for me, I know I'm one screwed up emofied kid. (stupid and blur also..haha) Thanks for everything really. X)

Lastly, to everyone who had been my pillar of strength throughout : You guys rock, thank you so much. Even when you all were having exams, the phone calls and messages never stopped, the words of encouragement never ceased. Thank you a million, billion times.

Also, at 12.34 am today, under the accompaniment of Muse's Exogenesis Symphony pt 3 (Redemption) I have officially bid goodbye to a dear dear friend. This friend knows all my sorrows and joy, and has shared every moment of my life. Though sometimes I really mistreat this friend such as taking it to the bathroom with me, dropping it on the floor and generally throwing it everywhere ( but I aim my bed) when I needed to vent my anger, but I really was dependent on it, now that it's gone, I feel this deep sense of loss within me.

GOODBYE PHONE!

It has given out on me, now I am officially phoneless. All those messages that I've kept in there to make my days seem less crappy ARE GONE. Oh well, it must be a sign telling me that I should really really really move on.


Hugs and Kisses,

[Jean]




No comments:

Post a Comment