Sunday, December 5, 2010

Condensed and Revised.


Try as I might, I can't stop 'Imagine' from playing in my head every time I look at this picture.

Right, it's been quite awhile since the last post, and these two days I've done nothing productive except for going out and spending some (a lot) of my parents hard earned money. So basically I will condense and share some stuff here but mostly in picture form, I think my skills in writing has deserted me. Cue sad face.

Was in Amcorp Mall in this place called Ka Fei Dian and their KFD coffee was 'da bomb'!!!
It is seriously very berry oh so wonderful dancing on clouds nice!
My sis and I had henna done while we're in Amcorp Mall. Both of us develop an allergic reaction to the henna pattern but we are kinda unsure what caused it, my hand swelled up and it was not pretty at all not that it wasn't pretty before but yeah I should stop talking or typing now.
Oh then I feel in love with these shoes! Since they weren't my size and the price is outrageous so it's goodbye to them.
Met my long lost twin while shopping too =)
Remarkable resemblance.

Short post, Nothing new to say anyway. Hopefully something eventful cropped up.

061210
When I signed off with that on Sunday, I didn't mean something THIS eventful to happen to me today! Right so I went for a drink in AC (Asia Cafe), and while I was there I did something so totally gauche and EMBARRASSING, I split coffee all over myself.
But I'm totally fine with that, it's just that, all over myself also includes my brand new purse.
Oh yeah, you guys know that purse, the one I'm raving about, my brand new purple Miu Miu purse which my dear brother brought back from his Europe trip having carried it ON HIS FREAKING BACK the whole time. 
THAT PURSE!
FUCK!
THIS PURSE!

I am so devastated about it, not because it's Miu Miu but because it is a gift! I don't know, I just find that I was supposed to have taken better care of it and now it's never the same again. I'm so pissed with myself, so far I have seen 2 ways to deal with this coffee stain, one with white vinegar another with shaving cream...Hmmm choices choices.

In the meantime I shall mope about and be pathetic. STUPID coffee!

By the way my college mates totally jumped in to help me find a change of shirt =) So touched but still

STUPID COFFEE!

No longer with love but still hugs and kisses,
Jean.

Sorreeee kor =(

No comments:

Post a Comment