Saturday, December 12, 2009

Cheap

I can't believe what my friend just posted on her facebook wall!!!

It was so..........damning that I just had to blog about what she said!!

朋友是假的...金钱才是最重要的

WTH??! what's with this thinking?

It irks me so much...I can't believe she would have this thinking...so all these years of being her friend is like SHIT to her or something? All those times she kept moaning about hurting her friends and feeling all emo about her friendship problems is for show?? for SHIT?? for gaining pity or something??? Whatever events we did together...whatever major class activity we agonized over was all for NAUGHT? 

To quote Cindy Lauper...I see your true colours shining through cept we are not so lovey-dovey as her!

Anyway, my mom thinks she has the right to say what she wants...to me this is blasphemy...she has got to be breaking some friendship rules here! Even if you have this thinking writing this makes me think you don't care about us...i.e. your friends!


Sayonara you money grubbing person!

No comments:

Post a Comment