Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Invaded By Pathogens

So it was the night before one of THE most MAJOR papers in Spm

which was Bio...that I gotten sick...

My fever was like 38 Celcius and my mom was going off me saying "Why didn't I take better care of myself??!!" 

Er hello mom?? I didn't ask those pesky viruses/bacteria/microorganisms/watever unicellular thingy to break down my body's defenses before such a MAJOR paper...

So I kinda was a little freaked out too because on the account that I didn't know if I could still go to school to take the paper, I was thinking of roughing it out when I started puking non-stop during the wee hours of the morning, which coincidentally was the deciding factor of me, not going to school.

In a nutshell, I did a 'Tak Hadir' for my Bio paper, which basically sucks as I am not sure how this is going to affect me in the long term.

The doctor diagnosed me with viral food poisoning ( oh joy~~) and I spent the whole day in bed in this comatose state and running with regular intervals to the bathroom...marvellous day

And now as in Right Now, is the day before another MAJOR paper in Spm, physics...and you'd guessed it people!! I am freaking sick again!!

I got a relapse from that stupid food poisoning virus again, well this time, I am gonna sit in that classroom, and so help that poor person in front of me ( not to mention the side of me too)

BRING IT ON YOU PATHOGENS!!



2 comments:

  1. Awwww...I'm sorry to hear that!!!So how are you feeling now? Better?
    So how about your Biology paper?
    Eh,what did you eat,babe?
    Wish you are getting better!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't do the Bio...
    so don't know how now..
    Plus I didn't eat anything, I went swimming~~~

    ReplyDelete