Sunday, December 20, 2009

Undang Lessons and Going Mad

19/12

Today was the 1st day of my undang lesson...for those of you who have already been through the torture, you would know I am actually talking about a 5 hour non-stop talk about the most fundamental review of the Undang textbook....


I got up like freaking early and sat in the uber cold room just listen to the speaker talk about the things we need to focus on and what aspects do we actually need to pay attention to whilst taking our drivers licence....i.e. if the examiner asks you to overtake someone on the bridge don't do so if not you'll 'gagal serta merta!' and stuff like that..


But that 5 hour talk was not without benefits...at least I managed to get to know some really interesting people...and had fun talking to them...


And now I will display two books that I will study really dilegently



The 'textbook'




The 'workbook'

I hope I can do well during the driving parts...not really looking forward to making a fool out of myself during driving lessons...=) Maybe it's worth it to ask my dad to kinda let me know the basics 1st..think of it as a review lesson....*laugh*

So recently my relatives have come over to our place to stay and mostly I am just here to act like their shopping mall guide....but recently I am going C.R.A.Z.Y. just living with them...

Though I don't know why but it could be maybe because I am really irritable whenever someone mentions about my weight...I admit I am kinda overweight...and it's not like I am not doing something about it but sometimes I feel like this is not something relatives should keep harping about...

Like during the 1st day...my relative had said to me :" Jean you gotta lose weight...you used to be skinnier" and I was kinda hurt.. I mean I am trying but it's not like I want to be fat or something! and then the other time my dad was telling his friend: " This is my niece and this is my daughter" After the guy left, my relative just went ' your father's friend must be thinking that why is your niece so old and why is your daughter so big sized?' I mean this kind of comment might not mean much when you say it but hearing 2 'fat comments' in one day is really just too much...I mean am I so revolting or something? All day long I hear that I am big-sized, overweight, fat, over-fed, and etc...It's really depressing sometimes...

How I just wish that everyone would disappear and just leave me alone sometimes! So what if I am fat! FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT FAT me is still living a kinda contended life right now....

Anyway..I crashed my new phone and I am still fat......so I guess life really isn't a bed of roses...

Went to my sis concert yesterday and the Singaporean JC band was totally awesome...not that our school wasn't too bad either...anyway..pics will be up at a later date...

BTW, I met PB there and we acted like we didn't just had an arguement on FB...well, better fake friends than enemies I supposed

Toodles~

No comments:

Post a Comment