Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The ending of a chapter~Rendezvous and Parents

14/12

It was officially the last day of SPM and it's chinese paper~~ 

So as I was dressing it suddenly hit me that this was probably the last time I would ever don on my school uniform so to commemorate that event...I.Took.A.Pic. at like 5++ in the morning....=)

So here's me in my uniform for the last time (please ignore the messy room)

The neat look...or as neat as I can manage


The preferred look...

(In case anyone was wondering what's that weird folded up thing on the IKEA stool

It's actually a sheepskin rug)

Whilst I was walking out of the school gates I was kinda nostalgic for awhile...well...see you my beloved school though it was tough studying there I still kinda miss it now~

Immediately after the mandarin paper...I charged into pyramid where I was meeting with Paige, Xian Ming, and beloved Jia Ee (who had come back form Singapore nearly 1 month ago)

We watched Love Happens (UBER boring show) and walked around pyramid being models for my addicted to photography friend..but it was kinda hard to catch up, we ended up only trading a few stories then the day ended...*sigh* time flies...From XM, we heard about the changes our primary classmates underwent and I was kinda shock to find that some of them smoked...maybe it's because I am not exposed to this kind of environment (since I am in such a goody goody class) but I find those that do are really stupid...they are burning money and their lungs..good luck to them....

Hopefully we have another chance to properly sit down and trade life stories..haha

Btw..anyone wanting to try Gasoline...the restaurant in Asian Avenue...please don't..and for the record Skyjuice=water (you've proven your point XM)

If I can get my lazy friend to send me some somewhat flattering pics of me...I shall upload it here...so didja hear that paige??? Pics after your trip

Anyway, while I was happily enjoying the trip guess who I bumped into at Pyramid??? It was that *PERSON* (Leona..you know...) and she was with my chinese orchestra friends...When I saw her I initially went like 'woah~! psycho bitch alert' then it hit me...'wth, when did she get herself into my gang?' 

It's not like I am such a petty person that I will worry about my friends being friends with her, it's the way she behaved that really made me pissed off...In the morning prior to the 2nd paper she was like dropping hints all over the place saying thing like 'so recently were you in touch with XXX?' 'did you hear the latest about XXX?' Since that time, I had more major things occupying my mind I didn't pay much attention to it...then I realised that the psycho bitch was trying to hit me where she thinks it hurts the most...my friends!! I guessed it was kinda of a shock that she saw me in Pyramid and she must have thought she lost her trump card! well...sucks to be her!

Anyway, it's laughable that she will try to conquer me using that cheap tactic...in case you don't know you psycho bitch...real friends will not abandon you...so even if you think you're hell of a great thing 'stealing' them from me, in the end if they are real friends they will always always come back to me, if not, they're not worth having and are yours to keep...

15/12

Finally the long awaited trip to go shopping with LEONA (XOXO) and Ting has arrived...place of destination: MID VALLEY!!!!!!!!

This was a challenge since no one was fetching us and I was using public transportation alone for the 1st time! and I succeeded!! no getting lost or taking the wrong train....*pats myself on the back*

When we reached there I was like this super excited person...since Leona joined us only later I 1st shopped with Ting...and nearly bought the whole Bonita shop..but thank god I had some self control and didn't buy anything...*nyaf nyaf*

When Leona came then the real shopping began..I was so impressed that she memorised the entire layout of MidValley...Just tell her the shop and she's like this walking directory....able to tell you the exact location plus the shops surrounding it....(awesome talent) =D...One thing I learned about shopping there....work hard for more money to spend!!! Zara, Topshop, Miss Selfridge, Quiksilver, MNG, Gucci...etc...wait for me! I will get the money somehow!

The BEST PART OF IT was...psycho bitch didn't come....OMG!!! again the gods have finally answered our prayers!!!! THE SECRET (that book thingy) works!!!! The moment we got the good news it was as if the weight was lifted of our chest! and we could breath freely again...the sky was so blue the sun was so bright...life even got better...^^ plus..we got enough movie tickets too...

Since Ting won the tickets to watched A Christmas Carol, we kinda stopped shopping to watch it...I fell asleep during the 'Ghost of Christmas Present' 's appearance...so it was worse that Love Happens..but it was to be expected since they focused more on the graphics rather than the storyline..but nvm...it was worth watching with friends....and the saddest thing is? A Christmas Carol is probably the only Charles Dickens novel I can understand...sad

Anyway....I met Eddie for the 1st time....he's like kinda soft spoken and didn't talk much but Ting says it was because I talk too much and didn't give him a chance...hmpf! So hopefully next time can get to know him better...eh leona?

As usual photos will be uploaded at a later date...

ok here they are!!! thx leona!

Check out the price on it...

It says RM 0.00

In Topshop trying out their hats..

Dear Ting said 'hey it's only 八块钱"

and then she saw the euro sign next to the 8

The model next to me is my ideal figure

Working towards it!!

Me and Leona no.1

Whr's TING?

No.2

No.3

But before I got to the mall things were pretty uneventful at home...1st was my outfit..I couldn't go along with the theme of the day since mom was so worried on the account that I was taking public transportation and all...er so? I didn't think it was a problem but since she threatened not to let me go...I kinda had to compromised just in case she really did what she said...2nd on the morning of the trip me parents got into this argument concerning the visa application...and for no reason my dad took his bad temper out on me? Innocently I was packing my handbag when he suddenly rounded upon me saying why couldn't I help mom fill the forms up? but in the 1st place mom didn't ask me to do anything...then he went on about me not taking the initiative and stuff like that...watever lar...I feel like he's being crabby and uses anyone closest to him to kinda vent his irritation on...shit...Then he went on to criticize my footwear and THEN he did the unforgivable thing! HE CUT SHORT MY SHOPPING TRIP WITH MY FRIENDS...

He called and just said 'my appointment's over and I don't want to hang around..come home', then during the WHOLE TRIP home he kept on and on and on and on and on and on and on harping bout the jam  saying things like " I'm glad you've made the decision to come home early you see the jam?' " look at that, jam already, what's the time now? imagine if you wanted to come home later' , "hah! you see? jam d...somemore say no jam~" whatever dad, next time don't expect me to ask you to fetch me again since you want to be so cranky about it...Can't wait for my driving test...

But today..I found out he missed his medical appointment just to fetch me....WAT WAT WAT~

Parents you can't live with them you can't live without them~


Toodles~

p/s If I made any grammatical errors..forgive me..am in crappy mood now



1 comment:

  1. Dear Jean!! You don't have to get pissed off because of that psycho bitch,it's not worth it.
    In her dictionary,only have 'Money',no 'Friends'.
    I can finally recognize her true color,good thing for me,anyway. =)
    Haha!! Well,yr dad is......hot-tempered.LOL
    Never mind,don't be such upset and crappy,after you get yr car licence,everything will become easy!
    I can't wait to hang out with you!! =)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete