Monday, December 7, 2009

Random~and moaning

woah...I opened my blog and this post of NOTHING came out?

So I decided to just type under this title...

Just came back from Taylor's where I handed in my application form..and to be expected the Bio was giving me a hard time so did add maths...where I didn't score well on my forecast....so I got in just barely under a conditional acceptance...and my entire future depends on the performance of the 1st term....sigh

It's not that I don't deserve this happening to me..but reality really sucks sometimes...Now I am like so worked up over my SPM....I keep reviewing what I did in my head and asking myself...'Did I do well enough' 'Was that the BEST answer' and stuff like that...despite the wild stories flying about marking schemes for SPM...I keep having this recurring thought that maybe I might not get A's and stuff like that....( feel sick just typing)

This really sucks as I have no contingency plan whatsoever in case I can't continue doing A-levels...so I had better work my arse off if I am hoping to stay unto that program..

Growing up sucks

9 comments:

  1. Jean...I think you should change the background color of yr blog!! I felt wozzy while I was reading the sentences.LOL...You tried it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean!! You haven't changed the time zone,right?
    And how to change my post like....eh..how to say...Erm..Post comments this thingy.How to set it like yours? It exists either above yr post or under yr post.How to set it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. lolz..i think it's something to do with the layout...y not you take a lot there...
    Serious? I go change one lar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa!! This layout is much better!! I like it!!! Don't set black as yr back ground..XD..Okay,now,let me read what you posted 1st.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes jean, growing up sucks. Don't worry that much la, I think you did well for add maths (SPM). I mean, you only messed up for section B, not the whole thing. As for Bio, hmm, do you need to retake it next year? Well from what I heard, A levels is like SPM. Meaning all you need to do is study. Not much on assignments and presentation. Plus, Taylor's have really good teachers (from what I heard), so at least you have qualified teachers to help you out. Not to mention they're gonna monitor your results for first term right? First term won't be that hard since I think they are going to do like a slight recap on what you have learn. So don't worry too much. Just do your best ^^. Btw, I think this new layout is better. At least my eyes doesn't pop out xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jean,don't be such worked-up.I can see,you've been trying yr best for the SPM.
    Don't worry...No problem no problem.......
    Take it easy..LOL..
    Yep..Growing up sucks!!!
    You heard that? --- Yesterday is a history,tomorrow is a mystery,today is a gift.That's why it's called to be PRESENT. LOL....

    ReplyDelete
  7. To apple: thx for the encouragement...and yeah glad I don't hurt ppl's eyes anymore =) Still got that fear cause right now I not sure how the results gonna be...Bad habit to worry about the unchangeable thing when I should have just studied harder...sigh

    To Leona: That's so meaningful thanks!! I wished I worked harder though~

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the new not-so-emo layout but can you get rid of the gibberish splayed out all over the left side?
    unless you can pretend that you are in a cult

    If you know what I mean

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. To CJ: what lar! unsupportive you 青搅~

    ReplyDelete