Saturday, January 8, 2011

Drop Dead Tired.

Today was the day of my sister's gathering, the reason why I was making a giant sock? Well here is the reason....

It's a FE-REAKIN pinata.

The colourful thing hanging just above the frame of the picture, IS THE PINATA!

I'm sure I've mentioned in the previous post that I was making a pinata, however it doesn't really matter now.

Prior to this I was already in college, helping out with the campus day; while I had fun, the hours were grueling, from 8 all the way to 5. My job is supposedly to be a 'programme representative', I am supposed to share my experiences 'as a student doing Cambridge A levels in Taylors'.

However it wasn't so.

I spent the whole day acting crazy, bursting into songs, quoting Y U NO GUY, and sitting behind the receptionist tables handing out enquiry forms and goodie bags and running to get counselors for all those parents and potential students and of course doing campus tours, (only this time I didn't offer anyone), stuffing goodie bags and also talking to various parents/grandparents/lecturers/aunts/uncles etc.

Tiring no?

Then I rushed home to help my sis with her gathering, organizing games, entertaining the classmates and of course being the photographer. After that, I'm part of the clean up crew when the guests have adjourned to the living room to relax. ( More like, I took in the dishes, then spent the rest of the night joy riding in the Myvi, to be fair, driving is ALSO tiring, especially at night).

Thus ends another super productive day, and tomorrow, another day in the campus. Let's see what happens.

2 more days and counting.

Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Jean.

Good pic no?

Invited NJD to come over and 'eat' but he ended up helping out, hearts to him.

He took this pic while I was enjoying the spoils from the pinata.

One Singular Sweet.

Must I always be waiting waiting on you? Must I always be playing playing your fool? No I can't always be waiting waiting on you I can't always be playing playing your fool, fool

PS : Saw Stephen Chow's movie A Chinese Odyssey. It. Was. Very. Very. Berry. NAISE!

No comments:

Post a Comment