Saturday, January 8, 2011

Major Art and Craft.

And that my dears, is and will always be a GIANT SOCK!

Had a major art and craft session today, the project was to decorate the giant sock which will be the pinata for my sister's big gathering tomorrow. My mom had already made the skeleton, so I was ordered to decorate it. I thought simple decorations such as crepe paper will be easy enough and won't take up too much time, boy was I wrong!

Cutting and pasting, and pasting and cutting, and not to mention fits of frustration as the crepe paper is flimsy. It took me about 3 hours, excluding the time I used to slack off and surf Memebase.

I must admit, the end result is not bad. *pats herself on her back*

GIANT SOCK.
(Excuse the messy room)
Applying hair dryer to it so it dries faster.

Thus ends another productive day.

3 more days.

Love, Hugs and Kisses,
Jean

Dancing at discos Eating cheese on toast Yeah you make me merry make me very very happy
But you obviously, you didn't want to stick around
I can be alone, yeah I can watch a sunset on my own
Chatting on the phone Can't take back those hours But I won't regret 'Cause you can grow flowers From where dirt used to be.

2 comments:

  1. Wow,amazing!! girl u can do major art and craft ;P
    Frankly, hey, your room is a mess XD
    By the way, what for of making this huge sock?Does she gonna wear it ? XD

    Kate Nash Merry Happy , gal gal , another nice song you share ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh you so free selalu comment?
    You're right it's Kate Nash, and hello since when I'm 'gal gal'??? Don't NGO SAM can?
    Huge sock arh, you wait and see, and of course it's messy, I keep cutting paper.

    ReplyDelete