Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Second Day.

BECAME CREW!!! Instead of CAL CREW!
ACHIEVEMENT!


THE SECOND DAY.
Was late for briefing, then requested NOT to be a CAL crew anymore, and instead got 'crew', so more freedom to roam about.

Then, the day progressed as thus : Sat behind reception, grew bored, talked, talked, joked, went to the carpark, went to the cafeteria, drank coffee served at ground floor, high tailed to ECA and brought a volleyball back, went crazy and super high at the basketball court outside the cafeteria. Squeeze in showing parents around and talking to parents, and there you have it----My day.

Typical conversations between the students,

F: How's this? *points to the two name tags pinned on chest*
J: Your 'boobs' are lopsided.
F: HAHAHHA, HIGH 5!!!
J: HIGH 5!!!

Pre- U for you =)

Another productive (sort of) day.

One day and counting.

Love, Hugs and Kisses,
Jean.
OCD-ness

They craved a smiley face onto the enquiry drop off box!

Then a Jack o' lantern came out from nowhere.
Innovative also.
Was entertaining a cute 6 year old and he wrote this on my palm.
Kids, they ish sho cute!
UPDATE :
Pics I found on Facebook that showed that cute 6 year old writing on my palm.

Bathe me in water vapour Erase me to ashes with fire I grow old to dust in the dark You left me be soluble in air

No comments:

Post a Comment