Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Zero Days and Counting.

Those little 'countdowns' you could see at the end of each post?

Yeah, pretty much counting down the end of my holidays. So today is the first day of college, we are all Sem 3 students now, and our classrooms have downgraded to the little ones at the other block, well I'm pretty neutral about the classrooms, as long as I get my stuff done, the classrooms just don't bother me. Anyway, many people have already been through it so no harm done, just those pesky little desks make maneuvering round the classroom a bit difficult.

How was the first day back?

A BLOODY NIGHTMARE.

The first hour in college in the new semester, lecturers have already announced the date of our results, so no pressure there, also they decide it would be nice to jolt us into perspective by announcing how we have 'no luxury of time' to prepare for our finals, like I said, NO pressure at all folks! Just another day in college.

Welcome back eh?

So to those doing Sem 3, WHAT UP! and GOOD LUCK!

=\

Love, Hugs and Kisses,

Jean.

I'm reeling in the wrong day getting behind ? Why didn't i think "what in the world? It really took a tall one to see it Two to believe it Three to just get in the way

P.S : Apparently 'parents' were IMPRESSED by me during campus day! BOYOBOYOBOY!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Dilly--- band of horses^^ like it :)

    no more holidays XD

    ReplyDelete