Saturday, April 24, 2010

525,000 moments so dear

Today was a Mom and daughter outing for me...

Since the chinese doctor I was supposed to go to was too busy, so my Mom has decided to change plans and take me go gallivanting in Subang Parade...(she claims she needs to use up vouchers)...For the sake of shopping nothing will hurt my back! So off we two went, merrily spending Dad's hard earned money..oh ho ho

Unfortunately the camera died during our trip to Petaling Street..if not there'll be pics here to show you guys...

So we did spend an enjoyable afternoon in Parade right about until the time when I stepped into Carrefour....

The most irritating thing was....the layout..it has changed into this mayhem! I couldn't even get my bearings..it seemed that every time I turned a corner this whole avalanche of god knows what will be directly in my field of vision, it's like trying to maneuver through a maze of perishable goods....It was impossible to scout out for stuff to get for the class party...Furthermore, it didn't help that the weekend shopping throng were in there also getting their groceries done, so it was utter chaos everywhere with trolleys at every aisle...and screaming kids every corner, asking their parents to buy them god knows wat!..........Then the was the question of the staff...one would think they bloody own the place with the attitude they treat their customers...giving wrong info, labeling the wrong goods, adopting a 'better than you' face when they serve you etc... all these things combined was pushing my tolerance level to the max...oh well....I hope that once they've really settled in with the new management, things will be better...

Other that that nothing really happened today.....Hnmm...*racking brains for something*

Oh yeah! Just heard from Fat Goat that the one and only MTFK was spreading rumours about Leona and FG being bitches or something akin to that...I think the only possible solution for this stupid problem is to trash it out with her...One day they all should grab hold of her and give her this talking to...maybe along the lines of..."eh mtfk..we 井水不犯河水~" or something more drastic than that....Cause anyhow, this problem has been going on long enough, and I don't know about FG and co but I'm really really tired of listening to this problem...and sometimes I feel that....this type of friendship is just pointless..there's nothing left to save...nothing left to cherish..gosh even typing this problem out makes me think it's waste of time..shows how much people change throughout the years and it shows how flimsy our friendship really was...Come to think of it..I guess that truthfully I am really really thankful she was my friend...at least she motivated me to be better all the time..cause I hated to lose to her...at least that could be THE only redeeming factor of our friendship...

Ok then! Enough with the doom and gloom~Don't feel like wasting space talking about this stupid old problem...冷饭重炒....

So recently I have been receiving really shocking news throughout the week...it's all epic news....and it's all...not really good news...and sometimes...I feel like helping them..but all I can do is just listen to them....which really sucks..but then again...Im always worried that whatever I tell people might backfire and I'll the cause of their problems getting bigger...life is a series of contradicting events....maybe I'll just stick to my listening role..that way it's safer...><

Emo post pulak!

Oh well...

Toodles~

Jean~(我西北suka你..哈哈!)


P/S : LMAO! I just found my old blog...(http://cid-712c09c429015883.spaces.live.com/?_c11_BlogPart_BlogPart=blogview&_c=BlogPart&partqs=amonth%3d5%26ayear%3d2009eh) eh! TING!! you go read lar..I was so damn entertaining last time weh!! Some more I'm so emo..those were the days man~


No comments:

Post a Comment