Thursday, April 15, 2010

And here we go again~

Am currently looking at the Msn Screen..and looking at Mr T's name on my contact list..
Sometimes I wonder if Fat Goat is being overly optimistic? She seems to think that it's all working out well..but I seem to be less inclined to follow in her way of thinking...It's just that I don't seem to think that life will hand over everything you want in this big sliver platter..ripe for the picking...and same goes to this..I just don't think it's possible..
So yes I know there has been some positive signs but I still don't think it's really what I am hoping it to be...
Is this the curse of Singles Day or something??! I also don't even know what made me opened up my blog to type this post...Why am I even Sooooooo obsessed about this anyway?
I guess I shall chant my mantra over and over again to combat this kind of thinkings
>< "If it happens it happens..If it happens it happens...if it doesn't then too bad..if it doesn't then too bad" Sometimes I need Fat Goat to be online more often...haha..but she'll kill me if she sees her name being mentioned everywhere...oh where oh where is my lil' Fat Goat...? She'll drag me out of this stupid mood in no time..but since she's not here I'll just scour Facebook for pictures of her to put in my blog then....=)


Haha Sports Day rocks

My besties!

Fat Goat and Mee...=)

One day I'll steal that tie also...><

Hmm okay back to my problem at hand..
If I could understand the workings of a guy's mind I would probably make millions..I mean how does anyone even know whether or not they are just being nice just for the sake of being nice (应酬) or are they genuinely nice to you just because you're you??
How do you even know they are interested?
Oh gosh..even physics is easier to understand than those with the XY chromosomes..
Am resolving to going back to my life before the existence of Mr T. That way things will be much easier and I will not be in such a state of mind...

See ya Mr.T

Toodles~
Jean~

No comments:

Post a Comment