Thursday, April 29, 2010

Just Whatever~

So tomorrow's actually the day for the musical theater performance..and I was supposed to be part of the backstage crew doing the props...but unfortunately for me I couldn't make the 1st 2 rehearsal's so by the time I actually hauled my ass there..they had already delegated all the jobs and I'm left with nothing...so yeah...I actually already bought the ticket and now..it looks like I'm not being able to go..plus not being able to be involved in it..

To top that off....Everyone's gonna see Iron Man 2..which is THE MOST anticipated movie of the year..and I can't go...because I don't want to lie to parents about being in college then sneaking out to watch the movie..admittedly last time I used to do that when I was in HH (esp for Transformers 2 where I even sneaked out of my band's concert rehearsal...lolz..chairperson abusing her power XD)..but all those times I felt really uncomfortable when I was hanging out with my friends..cause I have a conscience that's probably the size of the earth itself....and I know that I'm doing something wrong..must be why I hesitated sooo long while giving my answer to my classmate...cause inside my head the questions were running like...'should I? should I not? should I and etc...'

On top of THAT....S3ST's having this class party and they invited me...and I thought that now I can merrily join in the fun as I have no musical theater...but I WAS WRONG!! turns out my dad was in this crappy mood..so he forbade me to go saying that I should focus on the present and not keep thinking about the past..and HH is exactly the past I should let go off...Just whatever lar dad....Just whatever....


Crap lar today....just crap lar...and some more the lecturers are giving test here and there cause sem exams are coming and the FREAKING moral finals are on the 11th then Msian Studies is beginning on the 12th..today's just crap lar...


I NEED A FREAKING SHOULDER!!


Jean~


2 comments:

  1. Thx~~~
    Haha..all better now...since the pek chek ness has past~
    enjoying ur hols kah?

    ReplyDelete