Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Ending and Once Upon A Time~

For me my 10 days of freedom is slowly grinding to a halt...

*BABY!! I never seen someone with your body* 

Lolz..couldn't resist..It's blaring out of my speakers right now~

sigh...

Before I knew it the hols have come to an end..oh well...it's true that all good things must come to an end =)

I supposed that Im sort of recharged and ready to face the new semester and our semester exams..but somehow this big fear is clamping unto me....if I fail A levels....I seriously won't have anything left for my future...scary thought...><

Oh well...today I had a pretty normal day..went back to HH to take sis's report card..and met up with YX..had a fun time talking about all sorts of things...=) She and her Muffin is really too cute for words..kudos to the CC...

Anyway..Ting and I just had this BIATCH fest about a certain someone...Sometimes I find that this is getting a bit old..for god's sake just give up already..gosh stop trying to one up the ones who are already better than you..if you cannot meet the standards of us just stop trying...Can't you just get it? We are not. I repeat NOT. friends anymore..gosh..! It's not like I am trying to be mean or anything..it's just that..so many chances..and so many mistakes later..if we were ever to settle this huge gaping mistake..there would actually be nothing to salvage out of out friendship anymore you know? It has already come to this point of no return..to go back to the beginning would bring us more grief..so why don't we just go our respective ways? Furthermore you guys are facing SUEC this year...so why spend time trying to fight this losing battle? Even if you do win and we are all friends again..it'll just be a pyrrhic victory..so please don't bother...let it be that..I've known you once upon a time..and you knew me...once upon a time...and during that time..we were really good friends..Have you ever heard of fixing broken glass and having it be whole again?...I guess it's true that when they say..sometimes you just fall out of being friends with a person...so be it then..=)

Hmm..I guess this is all that happened today...Well...we'll see if anything major happens later..=)

[11.57P.M.]

Ok..this is a blast from the past...Green Forest My Home! It's been so long since I've watched that drama..I remember it was one of the few Taiwanese dramas that were really good...with nice plotlines and music..but the main character Sophie was a bit whiny at times =) I remembered that my mom rented this amazing show really really close to my finals trials..(bi ye kao) and I love the show soo much..that I even watched it in secret (i.e when no one was around)...All those times in the afternoon I spent whole up with the DVD player..and silently sniffing cause it was touching at some places.....sigh..good times good times....

*heart* OWEN!


Toodles~

Jean~

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh!!!
    I like this post!!
    Learnt a lot of words and phrases.HAHA!!
    Well done!!
    Keep it up!!My lovely critic!!(No offence,babe!)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete