Monday, April 12, 2010

Blowing Away the Dust in My Life

It's been so long since I've typed anything here..and I guess I'm a little guilty for not posting up any updates...everytime when I try to upload photos of my life the upload always fails!!! So I'm taking the advice of my wise friend who told me...'aiya no need photos lar!! for you just words enough' =) (but how can leh..no photos!!)

So here's my post after many months of hiatus


As you can see this is me now...nothing changed much except my hair colour is probably one or two shades lighter than the original..and horribly dry (beauty gripe!!!)  Oh well..I really 'oi leng moi meng' (meaning to value beauty over life) so I shall ignore the hair and continue killing it with my non ammonia based hair dyes...=) Am thinking of going purple..anyone wanna join me?

All joking aside..so far this is my 4th month doing A levels in Taylors..and I suddenly am overwhelm with all those things that a college student is expected do give...not just academically but also many others miscellaneous stuff such as..building soft skills..cognitive skills...selling oneself to the public....learning how to polish one's image...etc etc. In a way it's just a whole new ball game where the rules are just out of your reach and you have to learn the game through one of the worst lessons in the world: EXPERIENCE...which makes me really grateful that my mom and dad are really supportive and have loads of wisdom to pass unto their blur case daughter! In terms of lessons..here is where I go down to my knees and thank my parents for putting me in HH to torture me for 5 years because at least right about now I'm so used to the hours and the loads of crushing info that my brain just adapts and absorbs whatever crap the lecturers hurl my way...not to mention being able to operate on like 2hours or less of sleep...sigh..On a happier note..nothing can be as bad as all my senior 3 friends..GOOD LUCK IN UEC GUYS!!!!!! (call me back for prom also you heartless people)

But there are also many happy moments when studying in Taylors such as meeting new people and hanging out with them as you all can see in these ugly pics of me below...(I stole them from FB but to be fair it's pics with ME in them XD)

The most recent outing I had with my classmates..which involved me being grounded..oh well...anything is possible for singing K =) Wish I wasn't grounded though..cause I really wanted to go ice skating with them..oh well..there's always next time...and for the record..once we really got to know each other..we are a really high bunch man~~ =) 

*Chen Ai and Crystal...we take so little pics meh?*


Some more moments in class..as you all can see... I also dunno what the heck was I doing with my mouth open..must be doing what I do best..TALKING~

Lecturers on the other hand..hmm..I kinda have to get used to not automatically bowing everytime I pass a lecturer in the corridors or anywhere else...I am so used to doing that in school that I automatically go in this half crouch everytime I see someone of authority walking pass me...(FYI really embarrassing) I really enjoy the new type of interactions we can get from lecturers...and they let you have many chances to express yourself in class...it's sooo cooooolllll....*ignore me being a teenager please*

So far this is what's been happening with me I guess...not to mention the countless number of hours I spend waiting around in msn for J to sign in..haha I guess I haven't really changed much from secondary school....=) oh well...If it happens it happens then....

Toodles you all....

~Jean~


Epic moments in class..XD


Btw as a side note...thank you for all those who came to my party on the 16th of Jan..so sry I didn't write anything about it..but it's been so long now..I feel kinda weird to post it up again..oh well..check out FB then..=)





No comments:

Post a Comment