Friday, April 23, 2010

Red Hawt and Tempting~

Today after I came back from my grueling 20 min session in the gym..I walked up my driveway..to see..a PORSCHE BOXSTER! parked right there! under the porch lights! woooot~

It belonged to my dad's hifi 'kaki' and ok even though some  people will say that it's not a nice car yada yada..but still! under those lights..it looks amazing..hahah..must be my marvelous house lights..

Anyway being me..I ran in to take the camera out..so I could take pics!! and here they are

Me despite being sweaty and sticky~

Right aside from that...the only reason why my 20 minute workout was so grueling was the fact that I had aggravated my back during my latest badminton outing with friends...I mean it did kinda hurt a little before I went..but that overhead shot I did threw it...So everytime my left foot landed on the treadmill..this jolting pain runs up my back..Mom's taking me to see the chinese doctor tomorrow...sigh..more lecturing again on the way...><


Toodles~

Jean~




No comments:

Post a Comment