Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Happy Singles Day~

Today I went back to HH again to fetch my sis..then my mom told me to help her pay my sis's school fees..
As I was walking into the school I saw this bunch of people milling about the open space in front of the school with the blue backdrop normally used for taking head shots in school...and as I approached them..my heart sank..it was all my secondary school friends>

TAKING YEARBOOK PICTURES
I mean admittedly Ting did tell me about it yesterday but it completely slipped my mind…seeing them all fussing about the pictures…it was like a slap to my face…and to top it off…my old classmates walked by holding the results of their dissection of frogs..THE MOST highly anticipated experiment of the school year…
To sum it up I guess I feel pretty horrible right now...all those things that I'm missing in school just makes my holidays a little lonelier...at least in college there's plenty of distractions and wonderful people but during the holidays it's just me and the computer..sometimes this emoness just creeps up especially after viewing school life through the eyes of all my friends...ah well..win some lose some...there are some things in life that you'll have to just let go of to gain new experiences I guess..
I just hope they remember to give me a copy of the yearbook..Haha

Anyway..enough with the doom and gloom...today is SINGLES DAY~~ weee..singles in the world unite!! (heard this from One.FM the news about singles day I mean)
Hmm..nothing I can say about this day except that I'm really really putting faith in Fat Goat and hoping that whatever she says come true..=)

Toodles~
Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment