Thursday, April 15, 2010

Nine In The Afternoon

Don't ask about the title it's just that this song is blasting out of my headphones right now....*cause it's nine in the afternoon...your eyes are the size of the moooon*
Anyway, am currently sitting in Taylors Main Campus library at 7.10am in the morning BLOGGING! and feeling horribly aware of those people passing behind me looking at this weirdo that's hogging up the computers so early in the morning..*glaces around* "Hmm..still many empty seats..write a little while longer"
How was I supposed to know they are all coming at 12 noon?? Gosh..so many hours SO LITTLE to do before then...sigh...should I maybe develop a new cure for the common cold? or maybe try to bungee jump from the D floor of Taylors...It's like watching life being wasted!! I should've just screw it all and slept till 10 or something..
So what's there to do sooo early in the morning? I could you know start studying Physics as we are having an exam next week..or maybe even crack open Bio to catch up on all those things that I've naffed throught during the 1st few months..or maybe I could just finish up on the Maths homework that's been bugging me recently...but if I did all that..I'm not JEAN!

There is an alternative however...that Stephen King novel is calling out my name.."jean jean~ read me read me"~ to which I'm answering "Not before I got my cuppa caffeine you 593 page of hardback horror~" ><>

SEE THE SHORTFORM!!!subliminal messaging man~


Okay it's now like 6.39pm and I'm in my nice little cosy study room blogging again...ok it's not cosy..it's just FREAKING HOT!! but I'm so not motivated to climb all the way up to change into shorts yet..wait till I nearly pass out from the heat 1st.. Spent the whoooole day at college again....and as usual we were working on those props for the musical..here's what they did yesterday~~


They drowned little durian skins into Dettol solution....kesian~

So anyway..we were there again and we worked on more stuff..and we kinda went a little crazy..If the pics are up I shall post them here so you guys can see how random we all are...=)

Anyway..looking forward to the show! Hope our props turn out okay~


Too tired to blog..

Toodles~

Jean~


No comments:

Post a Comment