Thursday, April 22, 2010

Doggone tired~

Finally after many many weeks of hiatus.. today was the 1st day I went for my ECA..which is  the badminton club..=)

So my classmates and I merrily headed off to jaya square to play badminton =) We taylorians get to play for free =) NICE~

For me, I haven't even touched badminton since I've quit the school team in like year 2007, other than simple stroking in PE classes, I never really played badminton, so holding my racket I felt as though it was kinda unfamiliar in a familiar sort of way! (weird I know)Fortunately I didn't make a fool out of myself and actually enjoyed playing...cept for the fact my back is killing me..I so need a chiropractor~!


No questions as to where this pic came from, it was taken by the lovely Ms. Chennie..who has even taken a video of us playing...><

I think I'm gonna feel the ache in muscles the next day..haha..but all's good for badminton!

Can't wait to go again


Side topic : Congrats to those that made it into the E-challenge finals! You guys ROCK!


2 comments: