Tuesday, April 13, 2010

In LURVE!!!

Today I went back to college to help out with set design for musical theater...did the lockers and stuff..halfway through I left with Michelle from CPU to go Carrefour on our mission to collect the shells of durians for one of the musical numbers...now THAT was the most interesting experience ever!

We were walking around Carrefour with our empty boxes asking the personnel if we could have the durian skins! The guy selling the durians gave us a weird look...understandable as people usually want the fruit not the skins..so in the end we had to walked all the way to the DUMPSTER! behind Carrefour to get the skins..there the cleaner helped us to get the skins..(thx!!)...and all this have to  be completed before it rained..harrowing but fun experience..haha....My heartfelt thanks to the cleaner who jumped into the dumpster to get the durian skins for us...and so sorry to all CPU lecturers for the smell of the durian clogging up D27...but we all sacrifice for the sake of art~~

Now set design is actually building props for musical numbers and performance that the college is going to host during 30th of April and the 1st of May...and it's really fun and you get to meet loads and loads of fun people...

Here are some pics I stole again from Facebook..><

This was taken during the 1st few meetings of set design..as you all can see Im again my usual weird and hyper self which will explain the weird pics...oh well

Anyway..this isn't what Im in lurve with..I AM in LURVE with what Chen Ai brought to college today...which is spray on hair colour!!!! I know these things existed but I never got to experience just how GREAT these things are!! Now I can say anyone wants to go PURPLE PINK BLUE GREEN with me????!!! It just washes off in contact with water...nice nice~ (as soon as the pics are uploaded I will of course steal them and place it in my lovely blog =) )

Those were the few pics me and Chen Ai took during the short break in designing props..lolz I must say the colour didn't stand out in the lights..but I still have a kick from spraying my hair..and the colour rocks!! IN LURVE!!

Also, I've been thinking of investing my money in a company called Monavie which markets a health drink made out of Acai berry ( A-sigh-ee berry). It's an anti-oxidant fruit that will improve your health which is essentially what people want nowadays...Monavie is a relatively new company which is having it's launch in Malaysia soon and it's listed under Ernts and Young which does boost it's credibility and it's using MLM to promote it's products..which brings me to the biggest factor restraining me from joining which is the binary factor of the whole project...and the other being the time and effort I need to spend on this job...oh well..more thinking and discussions required...


Life update done!


Toodles...Jean



No comments:

Post a Comment