Sunday, April 25, 2010

Why Do I Even Have A Blog Anyway~

I can still remember during senior 2...my class teacher led a discussion about the internet following the recent case of someone undergoing an identitiy theft after posting personal information online in a website/chatroom (can't really remember which)..the point is...she said something which I think it's really meaningful right up until now...'写blog就是决定要把自己某部分的隐私公开给别人看'..which is really really true..

Now that I think of it...why am I so embarrassed when people read my blog? After all it's already public...and no one is forcing me to write about my daily lives and the people in it...so since I've already chosen to give up my rights to privacy..I guess it should not really bother me that people can read my blog anytime right? and the fact is the when I write about other people..I'm also in a way giving up THEIR rights for privacy aren't I?

So which brings me to the question...Why do I even want to have a blog anyway?

I need it because...

When there's no one to listen to me..I can sign in here and write about what I feel

It doesn't judge me even if I'm in the wrong

and most importantly...

I can be perfectly random here...and it doesn't get pissed off


So I guess that's why I really wanted a blog in a 1st place..cause I wanted somewhere to rant when I'm upset....act hyper when I'm happy and etc....more importantly maybe I just need myself to read what I'm going through so I can really understand how I am supposed to tackle the problem...I guess...

*this has been said so many times that I'm not sure if it matters!!*

Gosh FOB really rocks..*heart* that song..

What I can't put into words..can be translated into writing...and this is the perfect outlet for whatever emo-ness that is running through me..=)


Thank god for the invention of blogs...

Toodles~ 

Jean~






No comments:

Post a Comment