Saturday, May 1, 2010

Bursting with laughter~

So recently or more like...yesterday and today...my friends have been continuously posting things for me to see...like 'sat in the city' and something called '娛百...' ( I don't really know...but apparently it airs on AEC) and boy are those videos funny...I think I nearly burst my stomach from laughing soo much...esp the video posted by CCA~ 一起samba舞..不要孤独~~darn funny just too darn funny..not forgetting the MINGJAI14's video on self obsessed people..these are the videos that I've been addicted to these few days...

So Saturday..was a really weird day for me...1st my mom called me during break to ask if I had already sold the musical theater ticket which I did..she told me that if I didn't I can go for the musical theater performance....then to top it off she said since I've already sold the ticket..why  don't I go to the class party? which was the 2nd weird thing that happen...I mean the day before the were vehemently denying me the chance to go for the party then suddenly they were all sunshine and roses and so accommodating...did their souls get taken over by aliens or something?

Anyway..who am I to turn down a party esp when that day I so damn kesian..everything canceled on my in one go..so I just accepted their offer and went to the class party...it was really really really fun!!! I got addicted to heart attack!! Thx to Mmin Lee who taught me that game..can't wait to challenge them again when we meet up..but warning: hands can get really sore and painful!

S3ST!!

Xen & Me

Me & Liang

Ning & John & Liang & Me & Xen~

Nice party nice people..can't wait to meet up with them again..anyway..wishing you guys all the best in ALL the exams that's coming up!! gambateh!!!

So doggone hot right now...sis and I went crazy and decided to walk out of the house to the nearest 7-11 to get something cold to eat..and boy was it hot hot hot!! The kind of hot that Im mentioning right now is like.....er...31 celcius or something..I can drink Slurpee and not get a brain freeze! THAT'S HOW HOT IT WAS!! seriously I even have a sandal strap mark when I took of my slippers!! *looks at the mark as she is typing*

But it was so worth it! we never really do anything crazy so this is like the rare moments when we do something totally unexpected...haha


That's all that's happen I guess...

Off to kill myself by jumping into the Dead sea right now..cause Moral finals is coming out..

Toodles~

Jean~






No comments:

Post a Comment