Tuesday, May 18, 2010

=)

Today started off quite right for me..=)

For those of you who are familiar with Kesas highway..you would probably be able to get this better...When you're traveling on Kesas you will be able to see three lanes whereby next to the fast lane there's a divider..this morning..we encountered one car who was already on the outermost lane (fast lane) and to his right is a divider...and he was STILL signaling right...and it's not like after awhile he realised and switched signals..the signal light went on blinking and blinking for few hundred metres nia...damn chun this guy..

Convo in car...

Mum : I don't understand this guy lar! To the right is the divider already..where does he want to turn?

Me: Maybe later he signal right but turn left.

TRUE ENOUGH! not more that a minute after those fateful words left my mouth..the guy turned left into the middle lane... Malaysian drivers are just so amusing....makes you wonder sometimes...

Anyway..today was the presentation date of our sketch on infectious diseases for Bio...I think this must be the reason why the class was in this state of highness the whole day...=) 1st time I'd ever seen PM1 so talkative =) There are actually tons of photos and videos currently being posted on FB now..hahaha!!! There you can see the funny and original ideas some groups have....College..*silly grin*

*Im only gonna break break your break break your heart* Swt..dunno why this song is even stuck in my head!! But at least Ludachirs is normal in this song..unlike in baby...swt...when I was 13 I had my 1st kiss..too  gay Luda..too gay

Meep meep meep! Anyway...meep meep meep...gosh I think I have STML..throughout the day I was listing out things I wanted to write here..but in the end I forgot again..swt...maybe later there will be plenty of 'Footnotes' again...

So...Spent this enjoyable half and hour after class chatting with classmates...we were all stuck in class waiting for the rain to stop and just formed a corridor gang out there to talk..and boy was it enjoyable..=) Fun times fun times..in the midst of the preparation for battle...aduih~~~

OH YEAH! REMEMBERED! While we were chillaxing at the corridor outside our class...students from Inti decided to diss us...totally random but kinda amusing...haha..it was raining and the guy stuck a sign written in green highlighter..genius man...GREEN HIGHLIGHTER..and expected us to be able to read what's written on it through the wind and rain...cue the applause people~

I guess that's all I can scrape up from the dregs of my dead memory...oh well....Leaving you guys with the quote from the awesome Q MAR!!!

Q-Mar: Everytime the fireworks go I cry..not because I'm patriotic but because that's my income tax...!!!

Big smiles

Jean~

P/S Beh Tahan weh!! why I sound so Malaysian in this post????!

FOOTNOTES~~

My friend has this album on FB entitled Jean's randomness..haha..and here are some pictures from today..I'm posting it here now..


Guess who went to college with me today??

MEEP MEEP MEEP!!

It was wearing a stethoscope

Cute anot?? hahahah

Don't ask about the hair...swt..it decided to rebel today

In Malaysian Studies!! Babymonkey decided to bring it there

and I acted like I am 'zi bi er' (someone with autism) XD

Physics class randomness!!!

hahaha!

Modeling career : FAIL!

hahahaha!

Jean's randomness..now that's one photo album that can be filled up pretty quickly~

FOOTNOTES (2)

I remembered!! what I wanted to say!! Finally!!

I found a number frm Maxis which is nearly identical to my number except for the last part where it ends with 928...how amazing!!! hahahahahahah.. that's all...=)

Now can study in peace dah...=)

p/s This blog thingy really irritating..after I've changed template/layout whatever you call 'ems..I can't seem to put my heading back on....Really irritating...

Damn HTML S! 










2 comments:

  1. Hahaha yeah, I once saw a bus signalling to the left but it approached right instead. And it was initially on the middle lane. Life threatening for those on the right lane. LOL.

    GREEN HIGHLIGHTER LOLZ!

    Btw I dunno why folks in main campus have lots of time to take pics in the classroom hahahhaa @@

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why lar..Msian drivers are a hazard man...no wonder we have no natural disasters..this is already a huge disaster..hahaha

    Lolz..we 'folks' come early to class and do all these random stuff k~~=)

    ReplyDelete