Monday, May 17, 2010

Facts of Life~

When I was younger..like back in primary school Std. 4..I cut myself really badly with the scissors...( I pressed down on the sharp part and just pushed my thumb forward...at that time I was stupid and didn't know that that was the sharp part). So I had this no nonsense science teacher who told me to go wash the wound and if there's still bleeding she can help me get some salt to stem the flow of the blood....

I recoiled at 1st since I knew inevitable pain was soon to follow..but since it was a pretty bad cut...in the end I did use her remedy...Though it hurt like HELL at 1st but after a while it sorts of gets numb and you don't really feel the pain anymore...but recalling back those 1st few moments of pain..it made me never want to use that remedy again..

That time I thought..still is the best way to heal all wounds..=)

Fact of Life: So as a warning to all you people out there! Don't ever ever ever use this method! Brings on unnecessary pain..and just goes to show that not everything that adults say can be trusted or followed...it's better to have your own judgment! 

这种双关...搞不好以后连我自己重读的时候都不明白...

*Too late for second guessing too late to go back to sleep*

Anyway..I've got this craving to eat Longan Jelly all weekend..so since I had the materials at home..I decided to make it during my 'home alone' stay..BUT! it turned out to be a COMPLETE FAILURE!...I don't know what went wrong..it's just that the agar agar went all hard and the texture was completely off...it was like eating plaster of Paris....or as my sis eloquently puts it..Agar agar biscuits....

sigh!!!!! 

I WANT LONGAN JELLY!!!!!! >>

Fact of Life : You can't always get what you want....so this is what happens when you try to force something to happen...jellies don't just come out of thin air!


I wanna JELLY!

Jean~






No comments:

Post a Comment