Monday, May 24, 2010

Gaga

So.........today..with great trepidation I walked into college..with my new hairstyle...During 6 am in the morning I was looking at my reflection critically and having changed twice..decided that my favourite purple dress wasn't going to go wrong on this day..so I donned it on and bravely faced the music..
Surprisingly it wasn't all that bad..cept for the HELMET part..but it's ok..I did kinda think it looked like a helmet myself..hahaha...anyway..having a helmet on my head is an extra protection when I sit in cars you know..that way I know my head is protected..
Anyway enough with the crap..the main reason why I'm blogging is that...my classmates have liken my hairstyle to....LADY GAGA...cue in the laughter please....Babymonkey even lent me her really really really si beh expensive shades to wear to mimic Lady Gaga's style...but I can tell you it's a world of a difference....how can they be so...'bat zhu go sai'? ( hokkien for eye got shit)


THIS IS WHAT LADY GAGA LOOKS LIKE PEOPLE XD


AND THIS IS WHAT JEAN LOOKS LIKE...

Me and my shades~

World of a difference...like the sky and the ground..chalk and cheese.....=)

Short post..cause I'm hungry..om nom nom..I am really craving for some sak keh ma and I know my mom BOUGHT some!! weeeeee!!!.....there goes all my plans to stay healthy....><

*Oh hot damn..this is my jam..keep me partying till the AM....*

Anyway....funny lines from Bio
Mr B : Chh chh chh chh chh soo fast..(talking about bunnies propagating...)
Aarti: No wonder it's called 'Happy Farm' (in reference to the rabbit farm's name)
G: "I want to be reincarnated as a male bunny!"

That's all folks.....
Searching for things to munch...om nom nom
Jean



No comments:

Post a Comment