Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday sunday...and I'm not a mushroom

Hello again peeps~ this is the 3rd time we've been dumped at home..not that I'm complaining mind you...this time Jean the maestro in leftovers strikes again! accompanied by her faithful sister..J the Wizard in Juices..hahaha

Anyway..all the crapping aside as usual..I get to cook again...So since the camera's all fixed and all..there are PICTURES!! (love them) to help with my verbal diarrhea..

So the menu for the day was spaghetti with a side dish of lamb and mushroom..and this juice was a specialty of my lovely sis..it was some orange and grapefruit yoghurt drink...the thing about this blender is...you know that my family has turn into health freaks..so my mom invested in this SUPER powerful blender..apparently the torque is 5 horsepower...so you can see how powerful it is..if you STILL can't grasp the concept..let's say that it can make soya bean drink in about 3 minutes....So my sister blended the oranges with the skin (apparently it's better this way..) and the juice turned out...really funky tasting...cause it's like tangy...overly tangy tasting..and it has a curious aftertaste on the tongue..oh well...too much ZEST..hahahahahaha! 

Drink up me hearties..yo ho yo ho~

This is the beginning where I am detoxifying the meat to cook..as mention above..health freaks...so as we all know..the meat and vegetables and fruits nowadays contain lots of toxin from various sources..so my parents bought an OKAMIZU..which is supposed to use the technology of ionization to clean the food products...such as put in the negative ions to the food and unleash the positive ions in from of some slimy layer as you can see in the pic....it's....DAMN disgusting to clean!

I have been CANDID-ED while cutting the meat... 

Would you believe I detoxify this too?

Ok this is damn cool...the ring where there is no blue flame was actually wet so it caused this half ring to form..

Voilà! Lunch is served..the spaghetti was prepared with the help of my maid though =)

Nom NOM NOM!!

Not bad for an amateur cook eh? Thank goodness my maid was there to put up with my moments of panic when the spaghetti wasn't mixed properly..phew...but the part where the meat was cooked was EASY-PEASY! 

Extremely smug+sastified

JEAN!









 

No comments:

Post a Comment