Sunday, May 16, 2010

Nokay~

Nokay is used when you wanna say "no" but the situation calls for you to say "okay"...

For example: "JEAN!! Can you finish up your homework while I'm out??" "OKAY~~(no) = NOKAY!!!" 

Example No. 2 "JEAN!! Clear out the super icky but really useful car mat for me..." "OKAY~~ (no)=NOKAY!!!"

And there you have it..Jean's quirky English words for that day! Make sure you write them down!! =)

Anyway..Up there was my piece of randomness...As usual sis and I are home alone again!! =)!!

I LURVE!! being home alone..it's wonderful~

The parents have gone up to GENTING to watch DEEP PURPLE!! Imma soooo jealous weh! I mean it's feaking DEEP PURPLE....*SMOKE ON THE WATER and FIRE IN THE SKY*  When I grow up I'm gonna save up to go for all these concerts too...Have a great time M&D!!

So now that we're home alone again..wonder what's for dinner?

Most likely it's up to me to create my innovative new dishes again..hahahahah! who knew leftovers can be so wonderful in the hands of JEAN the maestro...=)..cept maestro is for music..I just felt like saying that...

I need to curb my doodling habit...sis is currently erasing all my doodles from my textbook...apparently according to her..it took her one hour and she's still erasing! Imagine the amount of pencil lead that I wasted on doodling..weee!! DOODLES!!

*WTF I PULLED OUT 2 EYELASHES BY ACCIDENT!!!! AT THIS RATE I WON"T HAVE ANY LEFT!*

Going to mourn over my departed eyelashes...

JEAN!!! (the maestro in leftovers)

=)!

FOOTNOTES!!!!!!!!!

According to Greek mythology, humans were originally created with 4 arms, 4 legs, & a head with 2 faces. Fearing their power, Zeus split them into 2 separate parts, condemning them to spend their lives in search of their other halves...

I pity my other half man!!!!!!! 

Short....Tubby....Tanned.....><..with no coordination what so ever! IF YOU'RE OUT THERE!! I'm sorry you're tubby and short!! =) But that's just the way life is right???



No comments:

Post a Comment