Friday, May 7, 2010

New experiences~

Let's put today in one word shall we?

TIRING!

Ok..one word isn't enough...

TIRING but FUN!!

Today my parents left me at home with my sis and since my sis only comes back from school at around 5++pm..I have the whole house to myself for around 4 hours..Ideally it should have been like this but since I have no transport back..I sorta let loose and hung around Subang for the few hours..

So Y J and I all went over to J's place to crash for awhile (since our movie plan to Pyramid was busted)...we were there having a great time watching Orphan and getting freaked out...the funniest part was Y kept swearing and J kept reprimanding her for swearing since her bro was with us..(she didn't want him picking up all the bad influences!) Then we progressively moved on to just chillaxing UNTIL..

*cue dramatic music!*

Y merosakkan her hard drive..I also dunno how she did it..but she managed to disconnect the USB port from the hard drive..then there was this moment of panic as we ( Y and I) rushed over to Parade to try to get it fixed...but since THAT didn't work out..I'll bet she's gonna `fess up to her dad...fingers crossed babe!

Then I decided to go home using public transportation...I.E. KTM!! and TAXI!! HOMG!!! We unwisely met the rush hour crowd head on while taking the KTM..and I tell you it was a bloody nightmare just trying to stand inside the commuter..we were packed like some sort of canned food!! and uncomfortably pressed up against the door..I bet the back of my head picked up close to a GAZILLION germs in the commuter..

After the ride..I exited the station into this unfamiliar place..I swear..I really mean cross my heart and hope to die kind of swear that I never even seen the place in my life..I really was about to cry when I couldn't recognise the place..that feeling of fear was kinda overwhelming..so I turned to the best alternative...

TAXIS!!!! I saw this whole line of them..so I randomly chose one and said "Bukit Rimau" to him..and the next thing I know I'm speeding off home...




YEAH RIGHT!!

I was caught in this effing jam for 20 mins!! AND the meter was running for that whole 20 mins! In the end I had to pay RM 20 for the cab fare...omg...

But the cab driver was friendly and he chatted a lot..he has some chinese blood in him(apparently his grandpa was a Hong Kee) and we were talking bout all sorts of things..like the outrageous mamak prices....the inefficient government staff...his past jobs (bar-tending..catering...)..the youths of today and their bad habits...hit and run drivers and various other topics....=) Non stop until he pulled up at my driveway...(apparently he knows Abu Bakar..LMAO!

All in all it was the most expensive convo I ever had..RM20...there goes the bracelet I've been saving up for..oh well..

Anyway I did learn a few things today

1) NEVER ever! cross the road with Y and J and for the record..babymonkey too....

2) Being the only 18 year old makes you act like a grandma...(><)

3) Don't ever ever ever ever take the KTM if you're not sure where you're gonna exit...It was really traumatising....

4) BRING ENOUGH CASH!!! I nearly didn't have enough for the taxi....Speaking of taxis..taking one alone was scary too....................................

5) Never ever ever ever ever go behind parents' back to do something you really wanna do...though crashing in on someone else's pad was cool and all...I didn't think that was the right thing to do....oh well..sorry my lovely parents...><


Opening up to new experiences! (even though they aren't necessarily good ones!)

JEAN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment