Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Curl Up In Bed~

Just finished the moral finals....the paper was........GAH! No Comments...

The weather right now is just right for sleeping..(rain with a bit of wind)..without meaning to...I fell asleep the moment I came back from classes...and probably I wouldn't have woken up at all if my mom didn't call me to come down for dinner....

Just so tired......

I think it's probably the fact that I don't sleep at night...

OK! Fine I admit..I don't sleep regularly..sheesh..my mom has to stop lecturing me on my sleeping patterns..and STOP bringing up that guy who died prematurely as the result of lack of sleep...she keeps shooting me a death glare and saying ominous things like 'if you don't take care of yourself you're going to suffer..etc etc etc' 'If you don't take your USANA regularly you're going to regret..etc etc etc"

*Sometimes tears say all there is to say..Sometimes your first scars won't ever fade...away...*

Been having problems with my phone recently..FG and Co has been asking me if I had changed numbers..as if I'd let go of my superbly wonderful amazing number...and use some boring Maxis number (been planning to switch service provider..if I do I'd probably retain my number also)...Anyway..sorry guys! It's just that 1st the Nokia has been giving me problems..it's now on it's way to the hospital for broken phones..and 2nd...I dropped my SIM card into the crack of the car seat today!!!! ><

I was exchanging phones in the car when my dad hit the brakes..and the SIM card slipped from my grasp and went down down down down into the cracks of the car seat..you know the little space between the seatbelt and the cup compartment in most cars....

SHIT!

But thankfully my wonderful dad took it out for me..it's now safely inserted into the other phone..phew


Back in action soon...

Jean~

No comments:

Post a Comment