Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Hairline Cracks~

You know how sometimes..when things are finally beginning to look good..when things are already starting to fall into place..get it's natural flow..something always ALWAYS comes up to disrupt this peace??!!

What's happening way back over there?? Are new alliances being formed against our backs?

I feel like as the days progresses on..the distance between us are growing further apart it's not like I didn't expect this (so I am pessimist..shoot me) but I just thought that we will arise above my expectations or something..or that we are stronger to overcome this...

At least that's what I thought...

If what I just heard is true..this could seriously change the face of our friendship forever...this will seriously....and I mean seriously..do some damages..I just don't have the vocabulary to put my feelings and thoughts into words...all I can say is...WW3!!

CRAP lar!! Eh what's going on??!!!

Sincerely hope that it's nothing!!!

Jean~




No comments:

Post a Comment