Monday, May 10, 2010

Crackers Are Yummy~

Anyway....today my mom was overly ambitious..since tomorrow's the day that my bro will leave for his grad trip...she decided to make lamb chop for dinner..HOWEVER...she got stuck in Subang running a errand..so she asked me to take over chef duties for the night..I think she had BLIND FAITH in my cooking skills which up to date..can only be used if I have to cook for myself...

Cooking for yourself is easy cause..no matter how cacat the dish turns out..you're still gonna eat it..cooking for the family on the other hand..is somewhat daunting...as you can't serve them undercooked meat..

So I was supposed to cook lamb in a freaking oven...omg...it's something I'd expect people from AFC to do..not me.....So with much trepidation...I 'baked' the lamb...and

It turned out surprisingly tasty!! =)

OM NOM NOM..nicest dinner..cause it was partly the taste of SUCCESS!!

*First of the gang with a gun in his hand  and the first to do time the first of the gang to die*

Anyway..tomorrow's the freaking moral finals...and I'm not remotely in the examination mood at all...Heck I'm even blogging....to put it in the wise words of my friend.. ' It's so  freaWUEGHIUGHEBking loong man'...which is true...the scope is 6 chapters long..and reading the textbook is like wading through this sea of words..none of them which makes sense.....@@!! Anyway..I don't think it takes much to pass..so hope I do pass! Not looking forward to retaking it again!


So many things..so little words..

It's funny how the English language doesn't have the words I need to express myself since I'm all jumbled up inside in the 1st place....



GAH! MORAL!

Last note : whoever told me drinking water can stave off the effects of alcohol should own up now and let me shoot them...shouldn't have drank anything for dinner..

GAH!


Slightly cuckoo...

Jean~



No comments:

Post a Comment