Saturday, May 29, 2010

Cracks me up!

Hello again my lovely blog...how are you?

Anyway..as you know today I had to go through the last of my theory classes for driving before being certified to hold an "L" license.. which is a permit for me to learn driving..so today I was there sitting through this torturous 6 hour seminar and would have been bored out of my skull..if it wasn't for this girl...

On the 1st glance I'd say she's really pretty..she's dressed in a polo tee that says "Great Britain" with some jeans...with mustard coloured converse carrying a shoulder bag and wearing Gucci sunglasses on top of her head... Her skin was quite fair and she's kinda hot..

Until she opened her mouth...The 1st thing she said that caught my interest was..

"So how many engines does a car have?"

This is unforgivable..even if you're a girl..how can you ask this sort of air headed question!! Where have you been living all your life? Under a rock or something? Plus...she's not like a kid you know..to learn driving one must be 17 years old or above..how does she survive in this world one wonders......

As the day progressed there were more stupid comments coming out of her mouth..and knowing me..I will record them diligently and put them up here..

Scene 1

Speaker: "......Tukar filternya. Ini filter Proton Wira, kalau Kancil sama seperti ini tapi bawah kecil sikit.."

*I'd like to mention all the while he's been holding up the filter and talking*

Dumb Girl: So what's that arh?

Scene 2

Speaker  : " So any questions?"

* We were outside learning how to change tires*

Dumb Girl: " So where's Padang Jawa?"

Speaker: " Padang Jawa is not here..it's further up..you know JPJ?"

DG: " You mean here's not JPJ??!!"

Speaker: " No this is a driving school.."

As you all can guess..I'm a mean person..so everytime she opens her mouth my pen and paper were poised ready to act and jot down every word that comes out of her mouth...and I have to fight down my laughter when she talks for fear of looking like a lunatic..how can some people be so...dumb??!

This is really the wonders of some people...wake up dahling..you're 17/18 already..you can't be dumb forever..and not to mention she was holding 3 phones..a Sony  Ericsson walkman phone..A Blackberry and an Iphone whilst wearing an Esprit watch...I really have NOTHING TO SAY!!

Zzz..heading off to enjoy the thundery weather..

Jean~




No comments:

Post a Comment