Saturday, May 22, 2010

What Did I Say?????

Looks like I'm back again!!

What did I say..I will surely be back with more random/interesting/Jean like moments from my life!!

The curtain people came over today..cause mom ordered this new curtain to cover up the family hall...(some people are building at the plot of land behind my house..so she wants to cover up our family hall) and it arrived today...so after they installed this is what it looks like....

Dark right?? It's actually some brown material underneath...the original curtain (some chiffon like material which is red) is now over the material..so it's like 2 curtains...swt...So right now I can safely say that our privacy is 100% guaranteed..even if the person behind suddenly ci seen and build 100 stories..no one can even remotely glimpse past these....Everytime I walk into the family hall automatically feel like sleeping!! Hahahaha!

After that they progress to my room to fix my blinds since the plastic hook broke..so after all that fiasco they left..and my hands were itchy so I moved the furniture in my room about...now it looks different...*takes a deeeeep breath*  I LURVE CHANGE! =)

This is the corner where my day bed used to be..I love the view and I just random shot here!

Of course I won't post pictures of my room here lar..but here's me sitting on the sheepskin rug..=)

And guessed who came out of the wash??

My lovely lovely bear..all white and hiong pan pan...=)

After taking it to college..it became dirtier..now it's all snowy white again

So that's what I've been doing...oh yeah..there's also this book I've been reading..I borrowed it from my classmate..it's by Cecelia Ahern who wrote PS I Love You..for those of you who don't know about it please go get a copy and sniff your way through reading about Holly's lovely husband...Anyway..the book is called If You Could See Me Now...and in it I think I've read THE most romantic line of 2010..I couldn't stop this silly grin from appearing when I read it..I'll share it here...(ATTN AGAIN READERS! THIS BLOG DOES NOT SUPPORT PLAGIARISM..THE OWNER OF THE BLOG AKA JEAN IS MERELY POSTING RANDOM EXTRACTS TO SHOW YOU HOW OBSESSED (and random) SHE IS...AND THE OWNER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACTIONS INDIVIDUALS MAY PARTAKE AFTER READING SAID BLOG!!!)

Phew..disclaimers are just an everyday necessity...

Ok onward with it!

From Ivan (the main character): I felt myself give her a little piece of my heart...(THE MOST ROMANTIC LINE OF 2010 goes to *drum roll* IVAN from If You Could See Me Now)

From Ivan: For once I didn't feel that I was living in a different world from everyone else,but that, in fact there was a person, a person I liked and respected, who had a piece of my heart, who felt the same way...

From Ivan (again) :That was all part of giving someone a piece of your heart; they ended up taking a whole chunk of your mind and reserving it all for themselves...

The next one is a funny line..

From Elizabeth (Main Character) and Mrs. Bracken (supporting character) 

Elizabeth: "Jesus!" Mrs. Bracken: "Is the son of God, who sacrificed his life and died on the cross to spread the Lord's word and to give you a better life, so don't take his name in vain."

I haven't finished it yet..if I stumble across more sayings from Ivan I will surely gush over it and share my disgustingness with ALLLLLL of you!! Hahahahahaha!

Aite that's all my randomness (for now) 

Can't really remember much cause METALLICA is blasting out of Dad's speakers (no wonder I've changed into all black again to go out) and 只想一生跟你走- 張學友 is blasting out of my com's speakers...@@ They don't match..hahaha!

P/S I am not showering during daytime for the rest of my life! (or at least until the back neighbour's are done building) cause just now I looked out of my toilet window..I could see the structure of the house..and IF I can see them...according to physics..this means THEY CAN SEE ME TOO!!! OMG!!!!


Will only shower during night now

Jean~











No comments:

Post a Comment