Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Whoopdee doo~

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠ LIFE is a series of ironies waiting to happen....

Ok...let's start of with something that I had suspected all along..and today I've just got my confirmation....As someone who has been through all these kind of stuff..I really really feel for her..I know what's it like to like someone so badly that no one could ever do for you...this is the part which I know and understand..having been through it before..and I really am surprised that she confided in me..and I really hope that it will work out for her...and I will do everything in my power to try to help her get him...I'll really really try to create that opportunity but the rest is all up to the guy..so fingers *and toes* crossed! 

Since she likes him..I guess it's my turn to move out of the picture...I don't really know if this is a blessing or a curse to me..but frankly speaking I am kind of really rational when it comes to dealing with problems related to the heart...(ok..my own heart then)...I think it's because I've grown used to the fact that these things they come and go..and you'll ultimately in one point or the other be disappointed and disillusioned even by the person you thought that will be THE SPECIAL ONE..so I've already build myself up to expect the worst but hope for the best I guess...so in this case I've already told myself from the start that the chances are slim and with this recent development I can safely walk away unscathed....

Which brings me to the irony of life....What if this time..I can't walk away without feeling angst emo and all these bullshit feelings??! What if this time I don't wanna be the magnanimous one? What if this time I also like him so much that no one else can do if not him??!! What if this time I wanna be the one that's gonna stand a chance to be with him?! What if this time I wanna go 'who fucking cares about your feelings I want him to'??!! What if??!!!

BUT! Since I know how she feels..so all these 'what ifs' are just redundant...and all my inner turmoil are just crap because I've already made up my mind..and there is no point in dithering over a decision that I've made anymore..I am just whining and moaning over here cause I don't wanna seem petulant and childish in real life! Growing up and trying to learn to be mature and 'dai fong' really is a PIDA~

*You're just so selfish Jean..Yes you are~*  (p/s this is a real song..haha)

Anyway..all the best to you! Hope that you'll get him in the end..=)


Signing out...

Jean~



 



No comments:

Post a Comment