Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I don't know what to name this post

I feel like crap now...I think it's too little water and too much sleep in the stupidly thick Taylor's shirt that was probably meant to combat the cold AC in classes and not the normal fan in houses...

Note To Self: Change out of Taylor's shirt before sleeping...

But my dad..he's damn great..he saw me sleeping in the family hall..he turned on the AC for me..took out the Astro card from the decoder and went downstairs to watch TV...It's things like these that make all the bad days seem okay again..Thanks dad!

*and I wonder if I ever crossed your mind? For me it happens all the time~*

Okay..so what's new...

I've just watched the top 2 perform in AI just now..

and to tell the truth I was kinda disappointed with Lee DeWyze's finals performance..it seemed as though his voice was drowned out by all the background music and vocal backups...I really thought he could have blown us away again...but sadly it was Crystal Bowersox that made my jaw drop tonight! Her voice was really nice..clear and melodious...Looks like this season's gonna be a tight run..

So moving on to some of my disappointments in life...

Sometimes it's hard to understand what's going on in her mind you know..it's like I'm her friend and yet I'm not...sure we talk on msn..have a good laugh..she rants to me..I rant to her..and we can sms from 6 am to like 11 pm non stop..but sometimes...I feel like I'm not important to her....Can't I be selfish and expect her to go all out for me? Can't I be selfish and expect her to visit me sometimes after her exams? Can't I expect her to leave aside one day..and by hook or by crook meet up with me and other friends just to talk and catch up?

Can't I?

Guess I can't...Did I expect too much..or was it just that I didn't get the big picture sometimes? and if it's the latter...why can't someone tell me everything?

And for the other disappointment...Let's just say I choose to ignore it until it was right in front of me..and now that it's here..I just choose not to care anymore..it's easier this way...=)

Constantly reading GMH and LGMH stories~

Jean~

Footnotes: 

Sometimes you feel like a kid again..

My mom noticed I wore 2 plasters for my blisters..she told me to put some tea tree oil on them..This is like her remedy for any aches and pains..cuts..blisters..etc..so I got the bottle out and I can't open it..cause it has this stupid safety catch on to prevent kids from accidentally opening the bottle and drinking it I guess..

So I handed it to her and asked her to help me...At this moment..I felt like I'm 5 years old again..

Then she twists it twice..and hands it back to me..and that feeling passes....

Life~~ 



No comments:

Post a Comment