Monday, May 24, 2010

This is a stick up stick up~

You know how sometimes..when you're reading and stuff you'll come across  quotes like..'a smile is a curve that set things straight?' or maybe some sayings such as 'the world always looks brighter from behind a smile' 'A smile can brighten the darkest day'...well let me tell you straight up..this are all CRAP! There is no way that a simple smile can make everything better when there is nothing good left...therefore..it can be concluded that a smile is merely a disguise to the inner turmoil one is facing and doesn't want this sort of turmoil to show in their everyday lives so it won't bring about any trouble....That's what a freaking smile is all about...

Because ( I know you can't start a sentence with 'because' but heck care!) there's this sort of pain...no matter how you steel yourself against it..when it hits you..you're still going to feel the effects of it...no matter how you convince yourself that you can handle it..when it hits you..you're still going to go under....no matter what resolve you make..when it hits you..you're still going to crumble underneath it all...

In other words...there's this sort of pain..that's so effing damn hard to deal with..no matter what age what maturity you are..it's still gonna hit you like the SOAB that it is...

So maybe I'm a bloody masochist...I asked and so now I got my answer...and I don't like it one bit..but as I've been saying all day..'life goes on...' It really does..and I guess I have to try to follow its sweeping tide of change...or get lost in nothingness...

Sometimes...the truth is better left unsaid...and some things are better left unknown..to unearth it all in its glory will only be a cruel thing to do and in the end..the person that's going to get hurt will be the one digging for the truth that's buried beneath all that secrecy..

In the end..ignorance I think will be the best solution for everything..it's like when the going gets tough..just shove all those problems into a part of your brain that says "never dealing with this in this lifetime" and move on with life....

So my ultimate way of dealing with this problem and moving on is...to watch the person you really can't tolerate being happy..THEN laugh and be happy with that person..even though inside you feel like crap and feel like punching something..preferably that person's face...all the while chanting inside my head 'OHM OHM OHM!' and not to mention have that amazing filing system as mention above so I'll never have to come across this file again in this lifetime...

Saying  that a smile is just plastered unto my face to keep up a sense of normalcy~

Jean~


P/s here's something er...kinda offensive to share..but it's just so useful you know..

So you all will know if people are scolding you

* 為愛飛行     脫離地心引力的熱情*


No comments:

Post a Comment